WALK-IN-INTERVIEWS for Library Trainees. These posts are
Selected candidates will be posted at CBSE offices located in Delhi.
Preference will be given to the candidates residing in Delhi/NCR. The tenure/
engagement may be extended as per the requirements and on the basis of
Name of the Position: - Library Trainee
Tentative No. of Posts: 03 (Three)
Place of Posting: - CBSE offices at Delhi
Age Limit : - Maximum 25 years (As on last date of application form
Salary: - Rs.10,000 consolidated per month and/or commensurate to the
qualifications & experience of the candidate.
Nature of Appointment: - Six months on purely contract basis.
- The nature of work will include handling various library housekeeping
processes, both traditional and automated using GRANTHALAYA library
software, work processes at the library counter, Network Assisted
Server-CD Mirroring Server etc.
- They may be required to work till late on working days, Saturdays,
Sundays and holidays as per library requirements.
- Other duties assigned by senior officers’ time to time.
- Diploma in Library and Information Science from a recognized University
- Experience:- At least six months relevant working experience.
- Starting of on-line Registration(Application/ form submission) :
- Last date of online Registration (Application/form submission) :
- Tentative date of display of list of shortlisted candidates/Interview
schedule with details at CBSE website: 21.02.2014
- Tentative date of Interview at Academic & Training Wing, CBSE :
Walk in Address:
The walk in interviews will be held on 24.02.2014 at “Shiksha Sadan”,
Academic & Training Wing, 17, Rouse Avenue, Central Board of Secondary
Education, Near ITO, Opposite National Bal Bhawan, New Delhi 110002.
How To Apply:
Only Online Mode
Click Here For Registration
Click Here For Official Link
Courtesy : CBSE