Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply only
online through KVS’s website www.kvsangathan.nic.in or
- Before applying for the post, the candidates must have a valid email id
through which he/she will fill up the online application.
- Candidates are required to visit KVS’s website
www.kvsangathan.nic.in or https://jobapply.in/kvs/ where complete
advertisement, details regarding eligibility criteria, selection procedure,
application fee, online registration and general conditions are available.
- Candidates applying online are required to take print out of auto
generated filled in application format.
- The candidates for the posts advertised have to keep a set of
application with documents duly photocopied with him/her for record and the
same to be produced at the time of interview/skill test, if shortlisted.
- Candidates are not required to submit to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
either by post or by hand the printout of their online applications or any
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying
the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- Their registration will be provisional at all stages of recruitment
as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Interview.
Mere issue of admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of
candidature of the applicants. Candidature of a registered candidate is
liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after
joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false
or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.