(Apply Online) Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – August 2018
Method of Submission of Online Application Form :
STEP 1: Log on to CTET official website or click to Apply Online link .
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP 5: Pay examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
(a) Authentication Form: Fill details like State, Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate’s Name, and Date of Birth and Gender.
(b) Fill Online Application Form: Fill complete online Application Form and choose password. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the Registration No./Application No. For subsequent login, system generated Registration No. /Application No. and chosen Password will be used.
Password Policy will be as follows:
1. Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
2. Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special characters!@#$%^&*-
3. Candidate can change the passwords after login, if desired. New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
Candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody. Neither CTET nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
(c) Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of latest photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format and as per the size and dimension specified, before applying online.
The scanned image of latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
||Only Paper – I or II
||Both Paper – I & II
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person
Mode of Payment:
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
- Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
- Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card).
||a.Online Submission of application through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in
||01-08-2018 (Wednesday) to 27-08-2018 (Monday) upto 17:00 hrs
|b.Last date for submission of fee through E-challan or Debit/Credit Card by the candidate.
||30-08-2018 (Thursday) Before 03:30 PM*
||Final status of application Check the status of application and/or particulars of candidates whose fee received
||Period for Online Corrections in Particulars (No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date)
||06-09-2018 (Thursday) to 10-09-2018 (Monday
*In case confirmation page not generated, the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, Examination, CTET Unit, CBSE between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from 30-08-2018 (Thursday) to 04-09-2018 (Tuesday) giving proof of the payment of fee either through Bank Challan or through Credit/Debit Card for considering his/her candidature for CTET - 2018.
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION :
THE SCHEDULE OF CTET- 2018 IS GIVEN BELOW:
(The Paper-II will be held in the morning session and Paper-I in the evening session)
||09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM
||02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM